From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #156: Local copy of bloodhound part of Apache repo for browse functionality
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 05:52:45 GMT
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well . I don't know if I understood correctly , so it's not clear to
> me whether we will have git or svn repository after all this . In case

We'll have a copy of the primary ASF repository (ie. .../repos/asf/...).

My comments regarding Git repositories were for the Allura people. For
Bloodhound to be fully usable at the ASF, we'll want Git support at
some point, but that can certainly wait.

(on that note, the new Apache Steve TLP (no web site yet; small group
to do STV voting tools) is pondering asking whether they could use BH,
and whether this community would support that)

> we are talking of git , the only thing I wanted to mention is that
> there are some (performance) issues regarding git support in Trac .

No worries. Something for another day.

Cheers,
-g