From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #156: Local copy of bloodhound part of Apache repo for browse functionality
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 21:26:01 GMT
Very cool!

But with that said... I was on IRC, and the Infra guys might actually
create a full repository mirror for us. The thing is that Apache
Allura (also incubating) will want a copy of their project(s), too.
Tho... I think they're going with Git, but the concept is the same.
Bloodhound and Allura both need local read-access to repositories.

Infra was thinking about sync'ing repository copies over to a box (I
forget the name). The BH and Allura VMs would be migrated over to that
same box. The repositories would then be exposed via NFS, and the two
VMs would (locally) mount that NFS share.

I believe the Right Answer here is for both projects to confirm that
this option is workable, and for us to ask Infra to start setting it
up.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
-g