From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 01:14:37 GMT
I would suggest running with the current tarball. You've got something
for the IPMC to comment upon. If it doesn't pass muster, then fine:
you'll just end up rolling up a new tarball anyways. May as well be
optimistic, and get some feedback while you're at it.

When forwarding to the IPMC, you may want to note that I've found some
licensing/notice issues which are planned to be fixed in the next
release. That will at least let them know we've seen them and intend
to fix them. (and it may help to have my name in there as
reviewed/approved) Each of the people who approved it (in a binding
fashion) should be listed in that email.

Cheers,
-g

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 6:55 PM, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Thanks for that Greg. I will raise tickets and fix as much of that as I can in the morning.
>
> That leaves the question of whether I should create the new release with these changes
or carry on with the current tarball. Any other opinions?