From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 17:19:39 GMT
On Aug 6, 2012 6:21 AM, "Gary Martin" <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Really I am just thinking of my own temporary inconvenience of course. I
should probably just keep quiet and just put it into an automated release
testing mechanism. Perhaps we can run this on a buildbot slave so that the
output from RAT can be linked to and we will have confidence in how it is
run.

There is a RAT buildbot already. File a ticket with infra, pointing to
trunk and our excludes file, and Bloodhound will be looped in. IIRC, there
is even a nifty webpage that shows the output.

Cheer,
-g