From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CI and virtualenv (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1))
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 06:31:36 GMT
I'd also recommend creating a "dist.sh" script for assembling the
tarball. For example, I queried if the wireframes should be
distributed, and the answer was "no". That implies that assembling the
tarball requires an "rm" step somewhere after the "svn export". It
would be nice to script that, rather than following a list of manual
steps.

I believe that I've posted example dist.sh types of scripts, but would
be happy to repost if needed.

Cheers,
-g

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
> could you share your build script , please ?
>
> On 8/1/12, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

>>> I second that . The only thing I can mention is that even if manual
>>> installation procedure works for me , on the other hand all the
>>> attempts I made so as to install it from tarball in a Jenkins build
>>> job have failed . This is mainly because :
>>>
>>> 1. I'm not a proficient Jenkins user ...
>>> 2. it seems there's an issue with virtualenv somewhere and ...