From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Announcement?
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:16:37 GMT
Hi,

Well, if there is to be an announcement, below is the text I had threw
together earlier. As the unavailability of trac-hacks continues, it
might be best to update to refer to this and instructions for getting
the alternative pip requirements files. Any advice on that? Also, I hope
that there is a list somewhere of all the places project release should
be announced.

Cheers,
     Gary

    The Apache Bloodhound (Incubating) team is pleased to announce the
    availability of the Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0-incubating release.

    Apache Bloodhound is a project to provide a tool to track progress
    and defects in projects, with a primary focus on software projects.
    Standing on the shoulders of the well-known Trac project, it will
    provide issue tracking, repository browsing and a simple wiki syntax
    for easy reference. On top of this Bloodhound aims to provide
    intuitive support for managing multiple software projects, an
    advanced user-friendly interface and simple installation with some
    of the most important plugins for Trac available by default.

    The release can be downloaded from
    http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/bloodhound/apache-bloodhound-incubating-0.1.0-RC1.tar.gz

    For further information on Apache Bloodhound, please visit the
    project website at http://incubator.apache.org/bloodhound/

    The Apache Bloodhound Team.