From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #98: upgrade issues.apache.org/bloodhound to bloodhound 0.1.0
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 11:24:03 GMT
I have not kept up to date on the progress of the local BH repository
issue of late so I am not expecting to get that immediately. I'll see if
I can find out what is going on.

Meanwhile, I appear to have updated https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
successfully. As I suggested before, this was more or less done as a
fresh install, migrating database, users and attachments over. The
changes associated with migrating the attachments may make it difficult
to roll back without losing data but I do not anticipate having to do
this at the moment.

Cheers,
     Gary