From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #98: upgrade issues.apache.org/bloodhound to bloodhound 0.1.0
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:27:32 GMT
Hi,

I have been doing a bit of work associated with this ticket in
preparation for the switch-over. Hopefully it will go smoothly but I
thought it would be good to give a bit of advanced warning. This also
gives people the opportunity to stop me if there are any concerns.

I am going to try to work with something very close to the installation
procedure we specify. This is organised a bit differently from the
current installation and so I have started more of less from scratch but
effectively making use of the same database and authentication mechanisms.

As it is getting late in the day, I will complete the process tomorrow.

Cheers,
     Gary