From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Unable to install bloodhound from svn, pip install fails
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:58:13 GMT
Hi everyone,

So, it looks like two of the three trac-hacks plugins are pretty much
unchanging at the moment and so pip installs direct from pypi should be
possible for those. The link that Olemis provides for the account
manager plugin tarball also looks to be a good version.

We are definitely going to have to look at this area again in the long
run anyway.

Cheers,
     Gary

On 08/20/2012 07:13 AM, Olemis Lang wrote:
> Hi Nick !
>
> Please follow the steps mentioned in #161 [1]_ . Those steps worked
> for me before. As you can see [2]_ installation is successful . Please
> ask anything else if you have further doubts.
>
> .. [1] Installing hacks from bitbucket hacks mirror
>          (https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/161#install)

>          (http://hudson.testrun.org/job/bh-tho-bb-test/3/console)
>

> On 8/16/12, Olemis Lang <olemis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There's still a chance for install script to work ... nevertheless I'm
>> still figuring out the details . I'll follow in #161
>>
>> PS: Thanks for trying Bloodhound .
>> ;)
>>
>> On 8/16/12, Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
>>> Nick,
>>>
>>> I'm sorry that I can't immediately help you with the install beyond Ian's
>>> suggestions. I have raised ticket #161 on your behalf however and cc'd
>>> you
>>> in: