From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Finalising release Was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating)
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:31:30 GMT
Right, I should have discussed this last night but I was a little tired.

All that is left to do is to copy or move the release files from
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/bloodhound/ to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/bloodhound/ and
then inform INFRA through
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5057 (jira appears down to
me at the moment though)

I guess that as I have already created the files as
apache-bloodhound-incubating-0.1.0-RC1.* I should leave them like this
and not worry too much about how that is interpreted. I suspect it could
take a while for Infra to be able to react so I will get on with this
very soon.

Cheers,
     Gary