From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #156: Local copy of bloodhound part of Apache repo for browse functionality
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:32:52 GMT
That sounds great.  AFAIK an NFS mount will be fine for Allura to read from.

By the way, I've subscribed to the bloodhound-dev list also.  It seems
that allura and bloodhound have a lot in common: python code/project
management tools both going through incubation :)

-Dave

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal