From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: RAT builds
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 08:41:34 GMT
Hi Gav,

That is excellent. I will try adjusting .rat-ignore to be a bit more
sensible about our copy of the trac vendor branch. I will ask if I can't
work out how to do anything fancy if we need it.

I am also interested in adding new builders to the config so I will
examine your approach to that. I have found the master.cfg and so I can
see a list of the available buildslaves. Are there any rules for which
slaves I should select when we want to cover more platforms?

Cheers,
     Gary