From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #156: Local copy of bloodhound part of Apache repo for browse functionality
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 23:04:01 GMT
I assumed that you would be able to confirm that!

Actually, this approach could be very helpful as I was worried about
having to sort out the python bindings for subversion 1.7 for the
version of python that is used on the VM. If I don't need svnrdump, I
should be able to use the standard distro packages.

I assume that this is of less interest for the allura-dev list so sorry
if this is a bit off topic for you.

Cheers,
     Gary