From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #156: Local copy of bloodhound part of Apache repo for browse functionality
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 22:36:51 GMT
Hi everyone,

I should work out how to test this suggestion but I would expect it to
work. I got Bloodhound set up with the postgresql backend so that aspect
should be fine (I seem to remember reading about problems when using
sqlite). After that, I assume that we can work with everything as
read-only from bloodhound's point of view.

So, as long as subversion can also play nicely with NFS then I have no
current reason to suspect problems with this approach at this point.

Cheers,
     Gary