From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: CI and virtualenv (Was: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1))
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 09:29:50 GMT
On 08/06/2012 03:50 AM, Olemis Lang wrote:
>> Nonetheless , afaics , that
>> should work due to the fact that those values are the ones used in
>> trac-admin initenv interactive console as well as trac.ini to specify
>> ┬źno repository┬╗ .
>>
> I think maybe there's a chance to get this done for Release 2 ... ?

Well, as far as I can tell, no, this is not valid input to the
trac-admin initenv command and it requires both positional arguments.

As a bug, it may well get fixed for the next release. I'll probably just
make it silently drop any repo type specification when there is no path
specified.

For the other symmetric failure (no repo type specified but a path
provided), there may be a potential to detect what the repository type
is but for the moment I think I will choose failure with an informative
message.

Cheers,
     Gary