From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #67: Highlight tickets outputted by reports
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 01:40:17 GMT
I am still thinking it might be good to go with my suggestion of
altering the row colour based solution to a single hue with changing
values, dropping the alternating row colours. Of course, I would say
that! Are there any other arguments against this?

Anyway, I am not too bothered with it taking a while to come to a
conclusion on this, as long as it saves a bit of work in the long run.

Cheers,
     Gary