From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 01:32:24 GMT
Thanks for the response Olemis.

The advice from Greg might have been interpreted to mean that all voters
should be checking the release carefully before voting. This seems
helpful as any input into whether the release is fit is better if it is
informed by some level of checking.

I don't have a definitive answer although it would seem sensible for the
Bloodhound PPMC to take particular note of Greg's advice.

Cheers,
     Gary