From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: RAT builds
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 10:13:38 GMT

Ok, there are links to example rat ignore files at [2] for inspiration.

> I am also interested in adding new builders to the config so I will
examine
> your approach to that. I have found the master.cfg and so I can see a list
of
> the available buildslaves. Are there any rules for which slaves I should
select
> when we want to cover more platforms?

Not as such, look at the spread of builds across all active buildslaves [5]
and choose
One for your platform of choice that looks least in use. I'll install any
dependencies
Needed so don't worry about what slave has what installed.

Currently, osiris_ubuntu I'd like you to use for Linux as  its newly
(re)created and nothing
Much on it.

Gav...

[2] - http://ci.apache.org/projects/rat-master-summary.html