From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: First attempt to setup CI job for Bloodhound installer
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:00:52 GMT
Hi,

I think that to run through virtualenv you would have to resort to the kind of trickery that
I was using in the old installer.py but I am not convinced that is the best plan.

If you have a throw-away VM as your slave then you could ignore the virtualenv part and pip
install to the system instead.

Cheers,
    Gary