From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #120: Context dependent activity
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 15:46:03 GMT
I see what you're saying, but I believe that functionality is only
needed _because_ the comment history became so cluttered in Trac.

When someone makes a comment while changing the state of the ticket,
that should be displayed in some way in the comment history. There's a
clear relationship between the change and the comment. I'll make a
proposal for how that may look and work next week.

This all important relationship between a change and comment made at
the same time gets hidden entirely when the option is toggled to hide
non-comment events, so it actually doesn't fix that issue.

What we don't need to see in the comment stream though are changes
that are applied by the ticket going through some process, being
changed as part of a batch or changing the version / milestone it's
associated with. This first (admittedly crude) change takes care of
that.

Cheers,
Joe