From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Button styles
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 08:27:15 GMT
> [..] As such we may prefer to
> apply the primary action logic to distinguishing buttons to the confirmation
> pages.

Just because it is related to this I would like to mention that
confirmation pages and dialogues are generally poor at achieving their
goal. There seems to be a general habit of ignoring / skipping through
these by just selecting OK or similar. Never mind situations in which
the user is certain that the action is justified, but learns later
that is wasn't.

For those reasons I believe we should always prefer making it easy to
reverse an action over asking whether it was actually intended.

- Joe