From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Initial Release
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 04:40:16 GMT
> Hi,

:)

> As you may have noticed, I have been talking about the preparation of a
> release candidate for Apache Bloodhound. I believe I have much of the
> information I require to sign the release appropriately (and I prepared
> one earlier this evening) but I am not sure where to upload a release
> candidate for our review at the moment. Licensing meanwhile appears to
> be in reasonable shape to me.

fwiw +1 for release ... nevertheless ...

> As for tickets, I don't think that there are any blockers although we
> could incorporate the changes mentioned in
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/32 and
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/136. I also intend to delete
> the installer.py script as the alternative bloodhound_setup.py is
> working well to close https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/126. I
> think all the remaining tickets can be moved on to the next milestone.

... I suggest you to take a look at patches submitted to fix #144
(critical) & #145 (may be delayed) . Both are quite easy to apply . I
noticed about them today so ... I did my best effort to fix them as
soon as possible .

/me hoping they'll be part of 0.1
:)

--