From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #89: remote svn repository support
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:07:57 GMT
Hi !

On 5/31/12, Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreimann@wandisco.com> wrote:
> I would say these extra hooks aren't something essential for the initial
> release. The remote repository access (that the ticket is about) is also
> likely to be a high priority v2 problem, because the application works well
> in many common use cases without it.

jftr ... I was not thinking of including these in Bloodhound for
releases . I was focused on the particular setup of the instance
deployed @ https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound

> - Joe
>
> On 31 May 2012 17:02, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
>
>> Olemis,
>>
>> Do you mean post-commit hooks other than anything required to keep trac
>> informed of repository changes?

I was thinking of ticket updates via closes #111 , etc ...

>> I am wary of using commit messages to automate ticket changes, be that
>> comments or status changes. I think this needs some thinking through to
>> see
>> if it is the best solution to automatic association of commits with
>> tickets. It should be noted that we should expect to already have a view
>> of
>> commits against a ticket listed in the activity area.

and how is it that association between tickets and changesets will
happen ? manually ?

[...]

--
Regards,