From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #124: Check that Apache Bloodhound (Incubating) complies with licensing guidelines
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 00:45:40 GMT
I'm not sure if the issue regarding Trac version in Bloodhound theme
should be handled in this ticket . Options are :

  1. to have a separate ticket with description and comments , and ...
  2. to have a comment in #124 explaining what's all this about and
      continue inline discussion

What shall we do ?

--
Regards,