From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:36:14 GMT
Here are the instructions that Subversion uses, so it would be
something similar:
  http://subversion.apache.org/docs/community-guide/releasing.html#tarball-signing

You can see the resulting set of signatures for each tarball; for example:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/subversion/subversion-1.7.5.tar.bz2.asc

Cheers,
-g