From Greg Stein <gst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:33:09 GMT
PPMC members have a "binding" vote (ie. it counts).

All others can vote, but those are considered advisory or "non-binding".

People should vote +1 *only* if they have downloaded the tarball and
reviewed it. Including verification of signature(s). In the future, it
would be nice to get additional signatures from those who vote +1, and
attach those signatures to the release.

Cheers,
-g