From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:49:06 GMT
Hi,

The 72 hours is well past and so it looks like I have failed to mobilise
the potential vote at this point. I have not looked up the rules
associated with votes that are past their sell-by date, but for now I am
prepared to let the vote continue.

In case I haven't mentioned this before, I am particularly interested in
the votes of our mentors. Sorry for any pressure that this puts upon
them but If there are any problems with eligibility for release, I am
sure they will spot them.

Cheers,
     Gary