From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating) (RC1)
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 17:18:25 GMT
Hi everyone,

I hope that this is not premature but as the conversation on the related
[PROPOSAL] thread has died down, I would like to initiate the vote for
releasing Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 (incubating). If successful this will
be the first release of the project and is an important step that I hope
will generate interest in the project and help the community to grow.

The release candidate this vote relates to provides:

  * A patched version of Trac
  * A new dashboard view with the dashboard style unifying views of
    tickets, milestones and the user's dashboard.
  * A re-theming of the interface to use bootstrap
  * Preliminary multi-product support as a step towards allowing the
    tracking of multiple distinct products (or projects) in a single
    environment
  * Simplified installation with the inclusion of a number of plugins as
    standard.

As an initial release, of particular importance is that we have taken
proper notice of licensing of code produced as part of this project and
the proper acknowledgement of external work packaged with it.

The release candidate artifacts consist of source release as a tar.gz
archive along with the associated MD5 and GPG signature. These can be
found at: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/bloodhound/

Please vote:
[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0
[ ] +0 Don't care
[ ] -1 Do not release this package (please explain)

The vote is open for 72 hours and, if successful, will be followed by a
vote on general@incubator for a further 72 hours.