incubator-bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Initial Release
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 10:16:46 GMT
On 07/19/2012 12:58 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
> I thought an update on this would be good, although there is not too 
> much to say.
>
> It appears that permission was required but apart from raising a 
> ticket and me mentioning that this is delaying my ability to upload 
> the tarball, there is no real indication of progress.
>
> I am taking this to be a blocker for our release process unless any of 
> the more experienced Apache committers listening can say otherwise.
>
> Cheers,
>     Gary

Right. In case the relationship between the email I just sent and this 
thread were not clear, there are files available from

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/bloodhound/

that can be used as a basis for the decision.

Cheers,
     Gary


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message