incubator-bloodhound-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gary Martin <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Initial Release
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:58:41 GMT
On 07/17/2012 05:20 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
> On 07/17/2012 03:49 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
>> Well, I think it might be worth mentioning #136 in a release notes 
>> file but I will skip mentioning any other tickets that get moved on 
>> to the next milestone. There are plenty of them after all. Also I 
>> merged in the change for #32, justifying it to myself as a 
>> documentation change. Anyway, I'll just throw some words together 
>> about #136, attempt to create a potential release , throw it at the 
>> location you mentioned and let the commenting proper commence.
> I just realised that I am also fuzzy on whether I should need to ask 
> INFRA for permission to create a bloodhound folder under 
> so I have raised 
> INFRA-5057 to see if they tell me just to get on with it.
> And I already note a comment so at least someone is looking at it.
> Cheers,
>     Gary

I thought an update on this would be good, although there is not too 
much to say.

It appears that permission was required but apart from raising a ticket 
and me mentioning that this is delaying my ability to upload the 
tarball, there is no real indication of progress.

I am taking this to be a blocker for our release process unless any of 
the more experienced Apache committers listening can say otherwise.


View raw message