From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Initial Release
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:58:41 GMT
On 07/17/2012 05:20 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
> On 07/17/2012 03:49 PM, Gary Martin wrote:
>>
>> Well, I think it might be worth mentioning #136 in a release notes
>> file but I will skip mentioning any other tickets that get moved on
>> to the next milestone. There are plenty of them after all. Also I
>> merged in the change for #32, justifying it to myself as a
>> documentation change. Anyway, I'll just throw some words together
>> about #136, attempt to create a potential release , throw it at the
>> location you mentioned and let the commenting proper commence.
>
> I just realised that I am also fuzzy on whether I should need to ask
> INFRA for permission to create a bloodhound folder under
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ so I have raised
> INFRA-5057 to see if they tell me just to get on with it.
>
> And I already note a comment so at least someone is looking at it.
>
> Cheers,
>     Gary

I thought an update on this would be good, although there is not too
much to say.

It appears that permission was required but apart from raising a ticket
and me mentioning that this is delaying my ability to upload the
tarball, there is no real indication of progress.

I am taking this to be a blocker for our release process unless any of
the more experienced Apache committers listening can say otherwise.

Cheers,
     Gary