From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Initial Release
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:20:04 GMT
On 07/17/2012 03:49 PM, Gary Martin wrote:

> Well, I think it might be worth mentioning #136 in a release notes
> file but I will skip mentioning any other tickets that get moved on to
> the next milestone. There are plenty of them after all. Also I merged
> in the change for #32, justifying it to myself as a documentation
> change. Anyway, I'll just throw some words together about #136,
> attempt to create a potential release , throw it at the location you
> mentioned and let the commenting proper commence.

I just realised that I am also fuzzy on whether I should need to ask
INFRA for permission to create a bloodhound folder under
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/ so I have raised
INFRA-5057 to see if they tell me just to get on with it.

And I already note a comment so at least someone is looking at it.

Cheers,
     Gary