From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Licensing and the upcoming release
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:37:30 GMT
Hi,

So, https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/124 is about trying to
make sure that we can get all the licensing issues out of the way ready
for release. Yesterday I added headers to lots of files that had escaped
my attention earlier including the html templates. With luck, despite
all these added headers to included templates, there should only be one
copy of the header in any served page.

I would like the upcoming release candidate to be in the form of a
single source package rather than splitting on the
theme/dashboard/products/etc lines. This should allow us to distribute
the patched trac as a part of the package. I think that the changes to
trac can be considered minor enough for the work to stay under the BSD
license which is in line with earlier discussions as to how Bloodhound
should use Trac. To make this work, I believe we will have to add
LICENSE and NOTICE files to the trunk directory, merging the NOTICEs
from the subdirectories and adding:

    This product includes software (Trac) developed by
    Edgewall Software (http://trac.edgewall.org/)

Does this all look and sound right?

Cheers,
     Gary