From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #120: Context dependent activity
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 12:19:39 GMT

On 1 Jul 2012, at 22:40, Gary Martin <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

> it is a streamlining of the process of understanding what a ticket is about rather than
the way in which it has changed state. If you extract the comments all into one place then
it is easier to read it through without all the other information getting in the way. The
status change information is still all there and, in fact, the Activity draws attention to
the last changes closer to the top of the page which should be useful.

+1 that was my thinking behind suggesting the change.

- Joe