From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying bloodhound for use on the project issue tracker
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:18:18 GMT
IMO , it's better to wait for committing changes in #93 which are mainly :

- continuous milestone view
- continuous dashboard
- enhanced product pages

nonetheless , may that's not as relevant as I might think myself
considering how often it will be updated . I suggest to tag versions
installed on the site .

PS: continuous = no button toolbar

--
Regards,