From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject recent progress on #93: Converting dashboard views to new template
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:41:13 GMT
Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been a little quiet about this work. The #93
(https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/93 Converting dashboard
views to new template) ticket is turning into a bit of a monster with a
large number of changes and enhancements.

The dashboard now has a look much closer to Joe's design and we have
products and milestones converted to a similar form which is very good
to see. These pages have simplified Version, Milestones and Components
lists for now and the full implementation of those (with progress bars
and summaries of contained tickets as shown in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/product.html)

is likely to be completed after the first release.

As always, any feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
     Gary