From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #77: Wrong version of bootstrap in dashboard plugins
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:06:19 GMT
Hi,

Based on my quick examination of the problem, I think that we can
probably revert to using the unmodified bootstrap with a small change in
the way we specify any button bars (setting the data-toggle attribute on
the DIV.btn-group instead of DIV.btn-toolbar - see
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/77#comment:11)

Cheers,
     Gary