From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #77: Wrong version of bootstrap in dashboard plugins
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:16:38 GMT
Looking again, I spotted that this was discussed in
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/49 - I have not fully
examined the reasons for the patch and whether we should forward the
patch to bootstrap but that still leaves us with the discrepancy.

So, is the change really required? Can we revert to the unmodified
bootstrap and adjust our approach?

If the change is required, is it overkill to create a vendor branch so
that we can keep track of the limited changes?

Cheers,
     Gary