From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Deploying bloodhound for use on the project issue tracker
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:15:35 GMT
I have raised https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/98 for this
task but we can continue the discussion of the timing here.

My suggestion that things could be odd for a bit would probably be
remedied by the completion of #93. As long as it doesn't take too long
and nothing is broken at that point.

It may also be worth considering whether that is good enough to call a
candidate release. I don't think we need to worry about tagging until
the release candidate is reached.

Cheers,
     Gary