From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #77: Wrong version of bootstrap in dashboard plugins
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:33:55 GMT
Hi,

I am about to start committing the patches that Olemis provided for
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/77 but as there are
apparently differences creeping in between the vanilla bootstrap code
and our version, it might be worth discussing here.

I don't think that this needs to delay work on the original ticket and
any required changes can be raised as new tickets.

Cheers,
     Gary