From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Fwd: Bloodhound - a shepherd's view
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:06:30 GMT
Hi,

I just thought that I would forward Dave's message regarding
Bloodhound's progress in the incubation process for those who do not
subscribe to the general incubator list. I think it is good for us to be
aware of how others in the ASF see our progress and what they see as
important.

It is nice to see that there are no big concerns but, alongside getting
the candidate release out, we do need to start at least getting more of
the ticket conversation highlighted in this mailing list. I expect we
will be discussing more about these aspects relatively soon.

Cheers,
     Gary