From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Podling Status
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:41:37 GMT
Hi Dave,

Sorry about the silence and so probably taking up more of your time than
expected. I do not know of any specific problem at this point other than
an apparent unavailability of people at the time of the report.
Hopefully this will be much less likely in the future as our community
grows.

As there were a few promises of reviews, there may still be changes to
the report I have recently posted but I hope that will not take long.

Thanks for keeping an eye on us!

Cheers,
     Gary

yet to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2012