From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 10:05:50 GMT
Hi,

Assuming that nobody else has done it, I am finally able to attempt to
do the report. I'll write something up, paste it into the wiki and then
repeat that here. I assume that we will be able to continue revising the
entry so I will hope for comments on anything I have missed or might be
considered misleading.

Cheers,
     Gary