From Gary <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: June reports in two weeks
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 23:27:04 GMT
Yes, sorry about this but I am a bit out of contact. I am effectively
away until next week but I would like to make some time to try to at
least contribute to the report.

A few small things that immediately spring to mind that could be worth
pointing out are:

  * we have apparently had some limited growth in the community with
people providing code to the project
  * the last report that I remember, I think we had talked about first
commits and now we appear to have a reasonable body of code that will
form the bulk of the initial release.

I think from that it is clear that I haven't had time to come up with
much! I will try to make sure that I have some time to help review tomorrow.

Sorry about the bad timing and a big thank you to Greg for the extra help!

Cheers,
     Gary