From Joe Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: June reports in two weeks
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:09:03 GMT
I'm happy to review tomorrow, but won't be able to contribute before.

- Joe

________________________
@jdreimann - Twitter
Sent from my phone

On 6 Jun 2012, at 00:27, Gary <gary.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:

> Yes, sorry about this but I am a bit out of contact. I am effectively away until next
week but I would like to make some time to try to at least contribute to the report.

> A few small things that immediately spring to mind that could be worth pointing out are:
>
> * we have apparently had some limited growth in the community with people providing code
to the project
> * the last report that I remember, I think we had talked about first commits and now
we appear to have a reasonable body of code that will form the bulk of the initial release.

> I think from that it is clear that I haven't had time to come up with much! I will try
to make sure that I have some time to help review tomorrow.