From Joachim Dreimann <joachim.dreim...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #86: Implement confirmation notification for Quick ticket functionality
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 09:51:01 GMT
Yes, it's now ready to be implemented, apologies for the delay.
As an aside, I assigned it to <blank> hoping it would then change status to
unassigned, but instead it's set as 'assigned'.

I suppose that's a bug, and unless anyone can tell me what I'm missing,
I'll raise it as such.
- Joe

On 23 May 2012 10:43, Apache Bloodhound <bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org