From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #89: remote svn repository support
Date Sat, 26 May 2012 01:37:21 GMT
I second that Gary . This is a killer feature ...

If you decide to enhace the plugin and if I can do something about it
... you can count on me . Nonetheless preliminary enlightening from
svn experts would be very appreciated .
;)

Another subject is how to make svn hooks work from remote . I mean
once changeset with message "We did what we did . Close #1234" is
committed then trigger hook @ Apache svn server to close ticket #1234
with context & description . Once upon a time I should have started
something like this when trying to implement something similar to
Bitbucket , Google Code , Github ... web hooks (they have different
falvours in each case ... but essentially the same ;) . There's a
relatively recent discussion about this subject @ trac-users ML .

Anyways ... +1 for moving forward with this
;)

--
Regards,

Olemis.