From Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #31: Install XmlRpcPlugin in https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 05:42:01 GMT
Thnx Gary for bringing this subject back for discussion :)

Besides quicker adoption , it'd be very useful (for /me ;) in order to
automate some interactions with the site . For instance , I develop
patches using HG MQ extension and (if XmlRpcPlugin installed) it'd be
possible for me to use a script in order to automate patch submission
process considering patch queue repository metadata ... etc , etc ,
etc ...

I'm hoping (site | Trac) admins can make some progress on this area .
I'm co-maintainer of the plugin itself , hence I'm open to enhance it
and forward changes to plugin owner (i.e. osimons)

Thnx in advance !

--
Regards,

Olemis.