From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #89: remote svn repository support
Date Thu, 31 May 2012 16:02:35 GMT
Olemis,

Do you mean post-commit hooks other than anything required to keep trac
informed of repository changes?

I am wary of using commit messages to automate ticket changes, be that
comments or status changes. I think this needs some thinking through to
see if it is the best solution to automatic association of commits with
tickets. It should be noted that we should expect to already have a view
of commits against a ticket listed in the activity area.

I am considering other options but I think what we do will have to make
sense in the context of the redesigned ticket view
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/bloodhound/trunk/doc/html-templates/ticket.html)

Cheers,
     Gary