From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #73: When you logout while on an administration page, you get logged out but remain in the page causing an error
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 15:30:45 GMT
Hi,

I think that the simple plugin mentioned in the ticket is a reasonable
fit for the requirements and so, unless anyone has an objection I
believe it should be enabled by default.

The new behaviour with the plugin activated when the user lacks the
required permission for a view is as follows:

  * An authenticated user will see any error as before.
  * An anonymous user will be redirected to the login page.
  * An authenticated user on logout becomes anonymous and so also gets
    redirected to the login page for this situation.

Mark: Will that do for now? Would you like to test this?

Cheers,
     Gary