From Gary Martin <gary.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Firstly apologies and ticket #20
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 10:47:40 GMT
Hi Antony,

That patch looks pretty good to me.

We could look at overriding in the theme as this could be considered
theme specific.

The hardcoded link is definitely a good question. Once the conversion is
underway (https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/85), if we
continue with the idea of linking to the wiki page, we will probably be
looking at going with req.href.wiki('Guide', 'RepositoryAdmin'). We
could make it configurable instead though.

Cheers,
     Gary